Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Grandma

Her job as daughter, sister, mom, aunt, grandma, gr-grandma, gr.gr-grandma, friend, etc......is finished.


My beautiful,wonderful, loving grandma passed away Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at the age of 99 1/2 years old.


Grandma has always been the person I hoped to be like. I don't think I've achieved that, but I'm still working on it. She was happy, calm and had a very positive attitude toward life. 


I already miss her and wish I could have said goodbye, but I'm so happy she's up there dancing, again, with Grandpa. She's been waiting to do that for 30 years.


Rest in Peace, Grandma. I'm a lucky lucky girl to have had you as my grandma and I will miss you terribly.
You were a wonderful, wonderful person on this earth and you'll be a beautiful addition to Heaven.



No comments: