Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Brooch Bouquet

    I've admired Brooch Bouquets for awhile and was excited and honored when Bride, Ashley, asked me to make hers.
    She collected many brooches, pendants and earrings from family and friends and she purchased a few. I purchased a few for her, as well. We ended up with approximately 70 total in her bouquet which weighed close to 3 pounds !   
     Ashley had a couple of special
touches in her bouquet. A small photo of her deceased mom and a ring that had also belonged to her.
    We added the initials of Ashley and her groom, Jered, as 
well as all of the items given to her from everyone.
    I waited until the day of her wedding to present it to her. It turned out exactly as she wanted.


                                                                    Photo by 3 Winks Photography
                                                                                                                  


5 comments:

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Wow!! That is gorgeous. I'm so out of the loop on wedding trends -- I hadn't heard of a bouquet like this.

<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!
Wildly Original Linky party is open!

KC Coake said...

Wow, how pretty! I've never seen anything like it.

Unknown said...

This brooch bouquet is simply FABULOUS!
OMG, you should be so proud! I'm in love:)
The vineyard in the background is breathtaking.
XOXO
Kelly @ Smart! School {House}
http://www.facebook.com/SmartSchoolHouse

jaz@octoberfarm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

Hi there. Can I use this idea and photo for an article I'm writing for GalTime.com, an online woman's magazine? The topic is hot new wedding trends and this brooch is fantastic.

Thank you.